Szukaj na tym blogu

piątek, 4 maja 2012

English4u! Egzamin gimnazjalny 2012

Egzamin w klasie trzeciej gimnazjum z języka angielskiego na poziomie rozszerzonym zawierał wypowiedź pisemną e-mail. A oto zadanie:

Napisz wiadomość e-mail do kolegi/koleżanki z Londynu.

  • Poinformuj, w jakich okolicznościach straciłeś swój telefon komórkowy.
  • Opisz, jak na to zdarzenie zareagowali Twoi rodzice.
  • Wyjaśnij, jakie problemu masz z powodu braku telefon.
Wypowiedź powinna mieć długość od 50 do 100 słów.

Pierwsza przykładowa wypowiedź zawiera 144 słowa ...

  Dear Kate,
Thanks for your last e-mail, and I’m sorry I haven’t written for such a long time.
I’m writing to tell you what have happened recently.
On last Monday I was in the cinema with my friends. We had a wonderful time. Unfortunately, on my way home I noticed that I have lost my new mobile phone. I was very upset because it was a gift from my parents and I knew it was very expensive. When I came home I told my parents what happened. At first they were angry, but after a while the told me that money are not the most important thing. I have to tell you that life without mobile phone is difficult because I can’t be in touch with my friends.
Anyway, I have to finish now. I hope you will write to me soon.
Take care,
XYZ 

Thanks for your last e-mail - Dzięki za Twój ostatni e-mail.
I'm sorry I haven't written for such a long time - Przepraszam, że nie pisałem/łam tak długo.
I'm writting to tell you what have happened recently - piszę, aby opowiedzieć Ci co się ostatnio wydarzyło.
I have to finish now - muszę już kończyć.
I hope you will write to me soon - mam nadzieję, że niedługo do mnie napiszesz.



Druga, okrojona wypowiedź, zawiera 105 słów

  Dear Kate,
Thanks for your last e-mail.
I wanted to tell you that on last Monday I have lost my new mobile phone in the cinema. I was very upset because it was a gift from my parents. When I came home I told them what happened. At first they were angry, but after a while the told me that money are not the most important thing. I have to tell you that life without mobile phone is difficult because I can’t be in touch with my friends.
Anyway, I have to finish now. I hope you will write to me soon.
Take care,
XYZ 


You may also like:



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...