Szukaj na tym blogu

czwartek, 7 czerwca 2012

Prepositions with Fools Garden! Song

Learn some prepositions with Fools Garden!

Lemon Tree
Fill in the gaps with the prepositions

about, around,  down,  for,  in,  into,  of,  on,  to,  up



I'm sitting here (1) _____a boring room

it's just another rainy Sunday afternoon

I'm wasting my time 
I got nothing (2) _____ do
I'm hanging (3) ______
I'm waiting (4) ______ you 
But nothing ever happens- and I wonder

I'm driving (5) _____ (6) _____ my car

I'm driving too fast,
I'm driving too far 

I'd like (7) __ change my point (8) __ view

I feel so lonely, I'm waiting (9) _____ you 
But nothing ever happens- and I wonder


CHORUS

I wonder how, I wonder why,


yesterday you told me (10) ____ the blue blue sky 

and all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree 
I'm turning my head (11) _____ and (12) _____ 
I'm turning turning turning turning turning (13) ___
And all that I can see is just another lemon-tree


I'm sitting here 

I miss the power 

I'd like (14) ______ go (15) ______ 
taking a shower but there's a heavy cloud 
(16) _______ side my head
I feel so tired 
put myself (17) ______ bed 
where nothing ever happens- and I wonder 

Isolation - is not good (18) _____ me

Isolation - I don't want (19) ____ sit

(20) ______ a lemon-tree 

I'm stepping (21) _______ 
(22) _______ a desert joy 
Baby anyhow


I'll get another toy and

everything will happen-
and you'll wonder why 
CHORUS

Dictionary:

to turn around - odwracać 
to go out - wychodzić 
to wait for someone - czekać na kogoś
to change point of view - zmienić punkt widzenia
to drive around - obwozić np. po mieście
to hang around - włóczyć się gdzieś
to sit in - siedzieć w
to talk about - rozmawiać o 
to put into - wsadzićwstawić

You might also like:

1 komentarz:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...