Szukaj na tym blogu

wtorek, 19 czerwca 2012

Vocabulary with Ben E. King Stand by me . . .



Listen and fill










night   moon  light   afraid   stand




When the_______ has come

And the land is dark

And the _______ is the only light we'll see
No, I won't be _________
No, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand
________ by me


night - noc
moon - księżyc
light - światło
be afraid - bać się
be afraid of sth - bać się czegoś
stand by me - bądź przy mnie

So darling, darling

Stand by me

Oh, stand by me
Oh, stand
Stand by me
Stand by me





sky      tumble      mountains    fall    crumble     sea   tear   cry



If the ____that we look upon

Should ______and _____

Or the _______ should ______ to the ______
I won't cry, I won't _____
No, I won't shed a _____
Just as long as you stand
Stand by me

sky - niebo
tumble - spadać
mountains - góry
fall - upaść
crumble - kruszyć
sea - morze
to shed a tear - ronić łzę
cry - płakać


Is darling, darling

Stand by me

Oh, stand by me
Oh, stand
Stand by me

Stand by me


You can practise this song HERE with lyrics training

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...